Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aber or Aber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aber may refer to:
- Aber and Inver (placename elements)
- Abergwyngregyn, popularly known by the short form "Aber"
- Aberystwyth, popularly known by the short form "Aber"
- Aber Village, Powys, Wales
- Aber, Gwynedd, Wales
- Aber railway station, on the Rhymney Line serving the town of Caerphilly, south Wales, United Kingdom
- Aber railway station (Gwynedd), disused railway station on the North Wales Coast Line in Caernarfonshire, Wales, United Kingdom
- Aber (name), a given name and surname
- Aberystwyth University, sometimes colloquially known as "Aber"
- Dominion Diamond Mines, a Canadian diamond mining company, formerly known as Aber
- Aber Isle, a small island in Loch Lomond, Scotland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.