This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Good was born in Leicester, raised in Singapore, returned to England as a teenager, and went to school in Bromsgrove. After modeling for some ten years, she was selected by Stanley Kubrick to play the small but important role of the "Mysterious Woman" in his 1999 film Eyes Wide Shut.
The role of the Mysterious Woman appeared to be combined in some fashion with that of Mandy (portrayed by Julienne Davis), a prostitute with whom the Cruise character has a brief connection. The apparent doubling led to confusion and some controversy.
She is the mother of Jemima, the epic magazine model and Ellis.
She is a world renowned photographer and an award-winning writer.
- 1999: Eyes Wide Shut as Masked Party Principal/Mysterious Woman
- 2001: Randall's Flat as Tabatha
- 2002: Butterfly Man - No Name
- Alison Jones, "Interview Abigail Good: Cruise to stardom; Alison Jones meets the Birmingham model plucked to stardom to appear opposite Tom Cruise." Birmingham Post, September 11, 1999 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Charlotte O'Sullivan, "Film: Body of evidence. In Eyes Wide Shut, Abigail Good plays a `Mysterious Woman'. But that's not the half of it." The Independent, August 27, 1999.
- Patrick Webster, Love and Death in Kubrick: A Critical Study of the Films from Lolita Through Eyes Wide Shut (McFarland & Company, 2011), ISBN 978-0786459162, p. 292 n.69. Excerpt available at Google Books.
- S2S: Randall's Flat cast
- Derek Elley, "Butterfly Man", Variety, December 13, 2002.