|Look up abnormality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abnormality refers to any deviation from the normal, the noun form of the adjective abnormal.
Abnormality may refer to:
- In psychology
- Abnormality (behavior), behavior deviating from the normal or typical
- Models of abnormality, general hypotheses as to the nature of psychological abnormalities
- In physiology and medicine
- Chromosome abnormality, atypical number of chromosomes or a structural abnormality in one or more chromosomes
- Congenital abnormality, condition which is present at the time of birth which varies from the standard presentation
- Craniofacial abnormality, congenital musculoskeletal disorders which primarily affect the cranium and facial bones
- Tooth abnormality, congenital tooth disease
- Jaw abnormality, disorder in the formation or shape of the jaw
- Musculoskeletal abnormality, disorder of the musculoskeletal system present at birth
- Intraretinal microvascular abnormalities
- Gait abnormality, deviation from normal walking (gait)
- Multiple abnormalities, used to describe congenital abnormality that can not be primarily identified with a single system of the body or single disease process
- In music
- Abnormality (band), an American extreme metal band from Boston, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abnormality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.