Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abnormality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abnormality refers to any deviation from the normal, the noun form of the adjective abnormal.
Abnormality may refer to:
- In psychology
- Abnormality (behavior), behavior deviating from the normal or typical
- Models of abnormality, general hypotheses as to the nature of psychological abnormalities
- In physiology and medicine
- Chromosome abnormality, atypical number of chromosomes or a structural abnormality in one or more chromosomes
- Congenital abnormality, condition which is present at the time of birth which varies from the standard presentation
- Craniofacial abnormality, congenital musculoskeletal disorders which primarily affect the cranium and facial bones
- Tooth abnormality, congenital tooth disease
- Jaw abnormality, disorder in the formation or shape of the jaw
- Musculoskeletal abnormality, disorder of the musculoskeletal system present at birth
- Intraretinal microvascular abnormalities
- Gait abnormality, deviation from normal walking (gait)
- Multiple abnormalities, used to describe congenital abnormality that can not be primarily identified with a single system of the body or single disease process
- In music
- Abnormality (band), an American extreme metal band from Boston, Massachusetts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abnormality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.