From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abracadabra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abracadabra is an incantation used by stage magicians, and formerly in Gnosticism and ancient Roman medicine.
Abracadabra may also refer to:
- Abracadabra (Steve Miller Band album)
- Abracadabra (ABC album)
- Abracadabra (Claire Hamill album)
- Abracadabra (Florent Pagny album)
- "Abracadabra" (Brown Eyed Girls song)
- "Abra-ca-dabra", a 1973 single by The DeFranco Family
- Abracadabra (1952 film), a 1952 Italian film
- Goodliffe's Abracadabra, a weekly magic magazine that closed in 2009
- Theora mesopotamica, a species of bivalve mollusc, previously named Abra cadabra
- Abra Cadabra (1983 film), a 1983 Australian animated feature
- Abra Kadabra (comics), a DC comic book supervillain
- Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam, characters in the "Pokémon" video game franchise
- Abrahadabra, a magical formula in Crowleyan Thelema
- Avada kedavra, the "Killing Curse" in the "Harry Potter" novel series
- Abby Cadabby, a character on the children's television series Sesame Street
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abracadabra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.