(Redirected from Absolon)
Absalom (Avshalom) is a son of King David in the Old Testament.
Absalom, Absalon, Absolon or Avshalom may also refer to:
- Absalom (name), including a list of people with either the given name or the surname
- Avshalom, Israel, a communal settlement in southern Israel
- Avshalom, Sinai, a former Israeli settlement in the Sinai Peninsula
- Mount Absalom, Antarctica
- Yad Avshalom, an ancient tomb in the Kidron Valley near Jerusalem
Arts and entertainment
- Absalom, a fictional character in Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton (1948)
- "Absalom", a science fiction story by Henry Kuttner anthologized in the collection Tomorrow, the Stars (1952)
- Absalom (comics), a Marvel Comics character (1992)
- Absalom (One Piece), a fictional character in Eiichirō Oda's manga One Piece (1997)
- Absolon (film) (2003)
- Absalom, a 2009 play about a father's tense relationships with his children, written by Zoe Kazan
- Absalom (2000 AD), a 2000 AD character and eponymous series spun off from Caballistics Inc. (2011)
- Absalom (1853), a wooden ketch
- Absalom, Absalom! (1936), a novel by William Faulkner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Absalom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.