From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Acadie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acadie may refer to:
- Acadia, French name for the former French colony today comprising roughly the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island
- Acadie (album), the debut album by record producer and singer-songwriter Daniel Lanois
- Acadie–Bathurst, a federal electoral district in New Brunswick, Canada
- Acadie (electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
- Acadie (Montreal Metro), a station on the Blue Line of the Montreal Metro rapid transit system
- Acadie Siding, New Brunswick, a community in Kent County, New Brunswick, Canada
- Acadie, New Brunswick, a community in Kent County, New Brunswick, Canada
- L'Acadie blanc, a grape variety
- L'Acadie, Quebec, a town in the Montérégie region
- Place d'Acadie, a public square in the 6th arrondissement of Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acadie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.