Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up accelerate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, to accelerate is to change velocity or increase speed; see Acceleration.
Accelerate may also refer to:
- Accelerate (Jump5 album), a 2003 pop album
- Accelerate (R.E.M. album), a 2008 alternative rock album, or the title track
- Accelerate (Peter Andre album), a 2010 pop album
- USS Accelerate (ARS-30), a salvage ship
- Accelerate (Christina Aguilera song), a song from her studio album Liberation (2018)
- Accelerate, an American Thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accelerate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.