From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Accept (disambiguation))
|Look up accept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Accept may refer to:
- Acceptance, a person's assent to the reality of a situation
- Accept (band), German heavy metal band
- Accept (Accept album), their debut album from 1979
- Accept (Chicken Shack album), 1970
- Accept (organization), a Romanian LGBT rights organisation
- accept(), a computer programming function provided by the Berkeley sockets API
- Acceptance (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "accept"
- All pages with titles containing "accept"
- Receive (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Accept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.