From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up acceptance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Acceptance is the experience of a situation without an intention to change that situation.
Acceptance may also refer to:
- Acceptance (band), an alternative-rock band
- Acceptance (film), a 2009 drama television film starring Mae Whitman and Joan Cusack
- "Acceptance" (Everwood), a season 3 episode of the television series Everwood
- "Acceptance" (House), an episode of the television series House
- "Acceptance" (Heroes), an episode of the television series Heroes
- Acceptance (novel), the last book in Jeff VanderMeer's Southern Reach trilogy
- Beam acceptance, in physics, the maximum emittance that a beam transport system or analysing system is able to transmit
- Acceptance testing, a validation test in engineering
- Offer and acceptance, a legal term related to contract law
- Bankers' acceptance, a type of bank draft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Acceptance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.