From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Accordion may refer to:
- Accordion, a musical instrument of the handheld bellows-driven free reed aerophone family, sometimes referred to as a squeezebox
- Accordion (solitaire), a solitaire card game
- "Accordion," a song by Madvillain from their album Madvillainy
- Accordion cut, a technique in butchery similar to butterflying
- Accordion (GUI), a graphical user interface widget in which several sections of a document can be expanded or collapsed
- Any object with features resembling an accordion or its bellows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.