From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up achar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Achar may refer to:
- Achaar, a word for pickles in Indo-Aryan languages in India and Pakistan regions
- Acar, Dutch/Indonesian pickle
- Achar people, an ethnographic group of Georgians
- Achar (biblical figure) or Achan, a figure mentioned in the Book of Joshua
- Achar, Uruguay, a town in the Tacuarembó Department of Uruguay
- Achar!, a 2004–2005 Singaporean English-language sitcom
- Achar (crater), a craters on Mars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Achar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.