Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up achar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Achar may refer to:
- Achar (monk)
- An alternate spelling of "achaar", i.e. South Asian pickles
- Acar, Dutch/Indonesian pickle
- Achar people, an ethnographic group of Georgians
- Achar or Achan (biblical figure), an Israelite referred to in the Book of Joshua and the First Book of Chronicles
- Achar, Uruguay, a town in the Tacuarembó Department of Uruguay
- Achar!, a 2004–2005 Singaporean English-language sitcom
- Achar (crater), a crater on Mars
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Achar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.