Marlton, New Jersey,|
|Americas, EMEA, Asia-Pacific|
Marc Friend, Chairman |
Jeremy Coote, CEO
John DiPalo, CSO
|Products||Enterprise Software, including: ERP, Enterprise Asset Management, Supply Chain Management|
Number of employees
Acsis, Inc. is a privately held U.S. software company that specializes in enterprise software ranging from enterprise resource planning (ERP) to supply chain management (SCM). Additionally, Acsis, Inc. provides track and trace and serialization solutions for supply chain safety and security.
Headquartered in Marlton, New Jersey, Acsis is a privately held company whose primary shareholder is the private equity firm Saints Capital. Acsis has 1,000+ customers, 24/7 phone support, and over 1,100 implementations in 30 countries.
The company founded in 1996 as a spin-off of ARMS, was created to focus on the market trend in barcode and data collection solutions. Acquired in 2005 by Safeguard Scientifics, Inc., a publicly traded company located in Wayne, Pennsylvania. In 2008, Acsis, Inc. was acquired by Saints Capital.
- "Acsis, Inc. Customer International Game technology Named a Winner of IDG's InfoWorld 100 Awards" - Reuters
- PMP News "Acsis Inc. Realigns As a Product-Centric Company" - PMP News - October 2010.
- "Saints Capital: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "The Company | Acsis, Inc". Acsis, Inc. Retrieved 2011-06-06.[permanent dead link]
- "Nyse Sfe". Nyse.com. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Acsis Announces Enterprise-Wide Label Management Solution". Safeguard.com. Archived from the original on 2012-03-24. Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Safeguard Scientifics Sells Stake in Six Legacy Partner Companies for $100 Million to Saints Capital" Archived February 8, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.