Action for Happiness
Action for Happiness (AfH) is a charity in the United Kingdom. It aims to increase the happiness in the world by bringing together like-minded people from all walks of life and helping them take practical action, drawing on the latest scientific research.
Activities and products
AfH produces monthly calendars of actions that people can take that may improve their happiness.
Board and expert advisors
- "Action For Happiness". Charity Commission. Registered Charity (1175160) and Company Limited by Guarantee (10722435) in England and Wales.
- "About Us". Action for Happines.
- Easton, Mark (21 September 2015). "Evening classes that promise to make you happy" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Why I Created A Kindness Calendar". 22 January 2018.
- "Expert Advisory Group". Action for Happiness.
- Harper, David (21 February 2012). "The sad truth about the Action for Happiness movement". the Guardian.
- "Action for Happiness". Official site