Adèle of Dreux
She married Valéran III, Count of Breteuil on 24 June 1156, and had the following issue:
- Adèle (d. 1195), married Raoul le Roux.
- Amicia (1160–1226), married Baldwin de Yerres, John Briard & Gauthier de Rinsel and had issue.
- Mahaut, married Simon of Clermont (d. 1187) and had issue.
After Valéran's death in 1162, she married secondly Guy II of Châtillon and had:
- Guy III (d.1191)
- Alix (d. 1193), married William de Garlande (d. 1216), and had issue.
- Walter III of Châtillon
- Marie of Châtillon, first wife of Renaud I, Count of Dammartin, divorced 1190. (2)Married Robert de Vieuxpont. (3)Married John III, count of Vendome.
She married thirdly John I de Thorotte and had:
- John (d. 1237), married Odette de Dampierre (d. 1212) and had issue.
- Gertrude (d. 1220); married Matthew II of Montmorency, (d. 1230) and had issue.
- Eleanor, who married Stephen II of Sancerre (died 1652) (son of Stephen I of Sancerre) and had issue.
Adèle died after 1210.
- Daniel Power, The Norman frontier in the twelfth and early thirteenth centuries, (Cambridge University Press, 2004), 239.
- M. A. Pollock, Scotland, England and France After the Loss of Normandy, 1204-1296, (The Boydell Press, 2015), 184.
- M. A. Pollock, Scotland, England and France After the Loss of Normandy, 1204-1296, 92 note29.