Pålsson in 2014
Adam Gustav Justus Pålsson
25 March 1988
Adam Gustav Justus Pålsson (born 25 March 1988) is a Swedish actor and musician. He has worked at the Royal Dramatic Theatre in Stockholm.
Pålsson was educated at the Swedish National Academy of Mime and Acting in Stockholm between 2008 and 2011. In 2012, he had his own play Frida är gravid! put up at Teater Galeasen. He has also written and performed his own version of Hamlet, inspired by William Shakespeare and Heiner Müller at Stockholms stadsteater in 2010.
Pålsson is perhaps best known for his role in Jonas Gardell's series Don't Ever Wipe Tears Without Gloves which was broadcast on Swedish Television, and for playing the lead role in Ted – För kärlekens skull, a 2018 biopic about the Swedish singer/songwriter Ted Gärdestad. He also played a major role in the third series of The Bridge.
- Svensk filmdatabas - Adam Pålsson Retrieved 23 March 2016
- Teater Galeasen - Frida är gravid! Retrieved 23 March 2016 Archived September 28, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- Här kommer jag Retrieved 23 March 2016 Archived 18 April 2013 at Archive.today
- "Adam Pålsson och Adam Lundgren fick kick av att spela älskare i hyllade "Torka aldrig tårar utan handskar" - TV - Nöjesbladet - Aftonbladet". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- Adam Pålsson om att spela Ted Gärdestad Aftonbladet Retrieved 27 February 2018
- "Från Svt-succé- till popstjärna". Allt om Stockholm. Archived from the original on 3 April 2016. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
Media related to Adam Pålsson at Wikimedia Commons
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|