Adam Roberts (footballer)
|Date of birth||30 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|2010||→ Northwich Victoria (loan)||0||(0)|
|2011||→ Northwich Victoria (loan)||3||(0)|
|2012||→ Leek Town (loan)||1||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:25, 21 November 2012 (UTC).
He made his debut for Macclesfield in the Football League Two game against Gillingham at Priestfield Stadium on 30 April 2011, which ended in a 4–2 win for Town. He came on as a late substitute for Colin Daniel.
In November 2010 he joined Northwich Victoria on a month's loan although his playing time at the club was limited postponements and then an injury. He rejoined the club for a second spell in February 2011.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- "Gillingham vs Macclesfield". 2011-04-30. Archived from the original on 26 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-04-30.
- "Roberts joins Vics". Macclesfield Town FC. 26 November 2010. Archived from the original on 28 November 2010.
- "Adam Roberts joins Vics". Macclesfield Town FC. 16 February 2011. Archived from the original on 21 February 2011.
- "Leek unveil new trio". NonLeagueDaily.com. 7 March 2012. Archived from the original on 9 March 2012.
- "Retained List Announced". Macclesfield Town. 22 May 2012. Archived from the original on 25 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "November transfers (part three)". Pitchero. 20 November 2012. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup, FIFA Club World Cup
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|