Barta and Tóth at the 2007–2008 Hungarian Championship
7 July 1985 |
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Coach||Sándor Nagy, Gabriella Remport|
|Choreographer||Nóra Hoffmann, Gabriella Remport|
|Skating club||Tango SC Budapest|
|ISU personal best scores|
2006 JGP Romania
Ádám Tóth (born 7 July 1985 in Budapest) is a Hungarian former competitive ice dancer. With Krisztina Barta, he is the 2008 Hungarian national champion and competed in the final segment at three ISU Championships – the 2006 World Junior Championships in Ljubljana, Slovenia; 2007 World Junior Championships in Oberstdorf, Germany; and 2008 European Championships in Zagreb, Croatia. They also competed in the original dance at the 2008 World Championships in Gothenburg, Sweden.
|Season||Original dance||Free dance|
JGP: Junior Grand Prix
- with Barta
|P. Roman Memorial||5th|
|World Junior Champ.||17th||15th|
|Grand Prize SNP||2nd J|
|P. Roman Memorial||3rd J|
|Helena Pajovic Cup||2nd N|
|Hungarian Champ.||1st N||4th J||1st J||1st|
|Levels: N = Novice; J = Junior|
- "Jégtánc bajnokok" [National ice dancing champions] (in Hungarian). Hungarian National Skating Federation. Archived from the original on 21 April 2017.
- "Competition Results: Krisztina BARTA / Adam TOTH". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 21 April 2017.
- "Krisztina BARTA / Adam TOTH: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 26 May 2008.
- "Krisztina BARTA / Adam TOTH: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 17 June 2007.
- "Krisztina BARTA / Adam TOTH: 2005/2006". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 25 April 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ádám Tóth.|
|This article about a Hungarian figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|