From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aderet can refer to:
- Aderet, Israel, moshav in central Israel
- Yeshivat Aderet Eliyahu, Haredi, Lithuanian yeshiva
- Aderet (singer), Israeli entertainer
- Eliyahu David Rabinowitz-Teomim (1845–1905), also known by his acronym ADeReT, Lithuanian rabbi
- Shlomo ben Aderet (1235–1310), Medieval rabbi, halakhist, and Talmudist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aderet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.