November 11, 1988 |
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||270 lb (122 kg)|
|High school:||Hialeah (FL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Adewale Ojomo (born November 11, 1988) is a former American football defensive end. He signed with the New York Giants as an undrafted free agent. He played college football at the University of Miami.
He attended Hialeah High School in Florida. He was rated as the No. 72 player in the state by the Orlando Sentinel.
In his Freshman season, He had 22 tackles, 3 sacks, a pass deflection and a Forced fumble.
In his Junior season, He Had 38 tackles, 5 sacks and a pass deflection. On September 2, 2010, In the season opener against Florida A&M in which He recorded 3 tackles and 2 Sacks helping the Miami Hurricanes win 45-0.
In his Senior season, He had 19 tackles, 1.5 sacks, a pass deflection and a forced fumble.
New York Giants
He was signed to the Seahawks' practice squad on September 17, 2013.
He was signed to the Bills' practice squad on September 24, 2013.
Los Angeles KISS
- "Adewale Ojomo College Statistics". sports-reference.com.
- "Florida A&M 0, (13) Miami (FL) 45 Box score". sports-reference.com.
- "Adewale Ojomo". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Titans fill spot on practice squad by signing DE Adewale Ojomo Archived 2013-12-14 at the Wayback Machine.
- Alper, Josh. "Titans waive Adewale Ojomo after solicitation arrest". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- Sabin, Rainer. "Dallas Cowboys to sign DEs Ken Boatright, Adewale Ojomo to replace WR L'Damian Washington, OT Darius Morris". DallasNews.com. Cowboys Blog. Archived from the original on 6 August 2014. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- "Cowboys Trim Roster To 75; Matt Johnson Waived". Dallas Cowboys. 2014-08-26. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Justin Hickman rejoins Tiger-Cats from NFL | CBC Sports". CBC. Retrieved 2018-02-22.
- "Transactions". cfl.ca. Archived from the original on December 5, 2014. Retrieved November 20, 2014.