Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adieu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adieu (French for "farewell") may refer to:
- Adieu (fr), 1830 story by Honoré de Balzac from La Comédie humaine
- Adieu (fr), 1884 story from Guy de Maupassant bibliography
Film and TV
- Adieu (fr:Adieu (film)), a 2003 (released 2004) French film by Arnaud des Pallières starring Michael Lonsdale, Olivier Gourmet and Laurent Lucas
- Adieu, a composition for piano by Edward Elgar
- Adieu (Stockhausen), a 1966 composition for wind quintet by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Adieu, a 1986 composition for string quartet by Bent Sørensen
- Les adieux Beethoven: Piano Sonata No. 26 in E flat major, Op. 81a
- "Adieu" (Jahn Teigen and Anita Skorgan song), the Norwegian entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1982
- "Adieu" (Cowboy Bebop), a song composed by Yoko Kanno for the anime Cowboy Bebop
- "Adieu", a song by British band Enter Shikari from Take to the Skies, 2007
- "Adieu" (Cœur de pirate song), 2011
- "Adieu", by Eleni Karaindrou from Dust of Time, 2009
- "So Long, Farewell", a song in The Sound of Music that includes the lyrics "Adieu, adieu, adieu / To you and you and you"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adieu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.