|Born||16 May 1964|
Gore launched Discovery in South Africa in 1992. Discovery has since evolved into a diversified and multinational financial services group.
Gore graduated from Wits University in 1986. He is a fellow of the Actuarial Society of South Africa, a fellow of the Faculty of Actuaries (Edinburgh), an associate of the Society of Actuaries (Chicago), and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
In 1998, Gore was recognised as South Africa’s best entrepreneur by Ernst & Young, and in 2004 was chosen as South Africa’s leading CEO in the annual MoneyWeb CEO of the Year Awards. In 2008 he received the Investec award for considerable contribution in a career or profession, and in 2010, was named as the Sunday Times business leader of the year. In 2013 Gore received the Manex Award from the University of the Witwatersrand Business School.
Gore chairs the South African chapter of Endeavor – a global non-profit organisation that identifies and assists high-growth entrepreneurs. tors.
- "Director at Business Leadership South Africa". Business Leadership South Africa. Business Leadership South Africa. 2017-10-05. Retrieved 2017-10-05.
- "Discovery Limited - Circular to Shareholders" (PDF). Discovery Limited. Discovery Limited. 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- "Exceptional, January–June 2011 - Medicine Man: Discovery". Ernst & Young Global Limited. Ernst & Young. Retrieved 2015-05-29.
- Adrian Gore at the World Economic Forum, Davos
- Discovery cited for false advertising
- Adrian Gore Biography
- Adrian Gore Interview
- Who's Who South Africa
|This South African business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|