|Founded||Shanghai, People's Republic of China (2004)|
Number of employees
Brandigo China is registered in Shanghai, China, and provides brand strategy and marketing communications services in Greater China. Its head office is based in Shanghai, China with a sister office in Boston, USA. The company, formerly Adsmith China, re-branded in 2017 to become Brandigo China. Brandigo China works across many industries, with a strong expertise in B2B marketing and communications.
Brandigo China is one of the few independent marketing and communication agencies in Shanghai. Brandigo China was founded by American Michael Golden in 2004. Golden is a graduate of Cornell University and holds an MBA from the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. Brandigo China is the only China representative of the E3 Agency Network, a global marketing communications network of the world's top independent agencies.
The company started business in graphic design, branding and market research, and added the public relations unit in 2005. In 2008 Adsmith added the Interactive PR (digital) unit. Brandigo China developed the public relations business from 2005-2009. In 2014 the company developed content creation and inbound content marketing as core services, along with internal communications consultancy. The company moved from its headquarters in InFactory to new offices in Anken Green in the Jing'an District of Shanghai in January 2010. Golden was dubbed the "Branding King of Shanghai" by City Weekend Shanghai in 2010. The company works with many Shanghai-based partners. The company is also a HubSpot partner in China, providing inbound content marketing services.
Golden has worked to promote general marketing and communication services in Shanghai through various activities, such as through a speech for the Australian Chamber of Commerce, and a book review in the peer-edited International Journal of Advertising. Brandigo China is also affiliated with Chalksmart, the only rich search website in China for international schools.
- Communications consultancy 
- Content Creation
- Social Media Marketing (WeChat)
- PR/Media relations
- Digital experiences
- Internal Communications
- Website & Video Direction
Adsmith is a sponsor of Spark09, and provided pro bono marketing and PR support.
- CalBusiness Magazine Summer 2009 Archived April 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- China Economic Review June 2007 Archived September 2, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- City Weekend Shanghai Oct 2010
- Asia Pacific Technology Report March 2011
- AustCham Shanghai Inside China Series presents:‘Effective Public Relations for Business Excellence’ July 2011
- International Journal of Advertising Volume 30, Number 3, 2011
- China Success Stories Dec 23, 2008 Archived May 20, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Spark09 Website Sponsor List[permanent dead link]