From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adversary or Adversary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adversary is generally considered to be a person, group, or force that opposes and/or attacks.
Adversary may also refer to:
- Satan ("adversary" in Hebrew), in Judeo-Christian religion
- Adversary (comics), villain from the Marvel comics universe
- The mysterious antagonist who invaded the homelands in the comic book series Fables
- Ad·ver·sary, Canadian industrial musician
- Adversarial system, a system of law commonly used in common-law countries
- Adversary proceeding, proceeding used in bankruptcy processes
- Adversarial collaboration, a scientific experiment
- Adversary (cryptography), a malicious entity in cryptography whose aim is to prevent the users of the cryptosystem from achieving their goal
- Adversary model, in online algorithms, used to show competitiveness of randomized algorithms
- Adversarial purchasing, in business strategic management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.