|Headquarters||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Raúl Fernández (president)|
AeroDreams S.A. is a defense contractor based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It has been working since 2001 in developing unmanned aerial vehicles for military and non-military use. The company's CEO is Raúl Fernández.
The company developed and manufactured the Chi-7 helicopter.
List of aircraft
Several of the models listed below are (or were) manufactured in several variants:
- AeroDreams Chi-7
- AeroDreams Strix
- AeroDreams Petrel
- AeroDreams Ñancú
- AeroDreams ADS-401
- TODA LA AVIACION - MALVINAS ARGENTINAS - : AERODREAMS - UAVS EN ARGENTINA
- UAV News at Guided Systems
- UAV Global » Aerodreams Chi-7
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems - UVS INFO Archived February 18, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- La Armada Argentina apuesta al desarrollo técnico del UAV Guardián | Infodefensa
- UAV Guardian "Armada Argentina" - YouTube
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Argentina corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|