Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Boeing 727-100
- 1 Boeing 737-200 (which is operated for Toumaï Air Tchad)
- 2 McDonnell-Douglas DC-10
The average age of the Aero Africa fleet was 40.7 years.
- Ranter, Harro. "Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Swaziland > Aero Africa". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- Aero Africa on CH-Aviation.ch
- "Aero Africa Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2017-09-03.
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swaziland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|