From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aeroplane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term aeroplane (equivalent to "airplane" in U.S. English) typically refers to any powered fixed-wing aircraft.
Aeroplane may also refer to:
- Aeroplane (musician) (Vito De Luca), a Belgian nu-disco musician
- The Aeroplanes, an English rock band from Liverpool
- Aeroplane (album), the second solo album by Curt Smith
- "Aeroplane" (Red Hot Chili Peppers song), a song by Red Hot Chili Peppers from their album One Hot Minute
- "Aeroplane" (Reamonn song)
- "Aeroplane" (Imogen Heap song)
- "Aeroplane", a 1990 song by Robert Palmer from his album Don't Explain
- "Aeroplane", a song by Björk from her 1993 album Debut
- Aeroplane Jelly, an Australian brand of gelatin dessert
- Phaedyma shepherdi, or the Common Aeroplane, a medium-sized butterfly
- Aeroplane (magazine), a British magazine devoted to aviation history and preservation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aeroplane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.