From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up affect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Affect may refer to:
- Affect (linguistics), attitude or emotion that a speaker brings to an utterance
- Affect (philosophy)
- Affect (psychology), the experience of feeling or emotion
- Affected accent, see Accent (sociolinguistics)
- Affective computing, an area of research in computer science aiming to understand the emotional state of users
- Affection (disambiguation)
- Affekt, a German term used in the doctrine of the affections, a theory in the aesthetics of music
- Effect (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Affect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.