Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up affect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Affect may refer to:
- Affect (education)
- Affect (linguistics), attitude or emotion that a speaker brings to an utterance
- Affect (philosophy)
- Affect (psychology), the experience of feeling or emotion
- Affect (rhetoric), the responsive, emotional feeling that precedes cognition
- Affected accent; see Accent (sociolinguistics)
- Affective computing, an area of research in computer science aiming to understand the emotional state of users
- Affect (company), a defunct Japanese video game developer
- Affection (disambiguation)
- Affekt, a German term used in the doctrine of the affections, a theory in the aesthetics of music
- Effect (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Affect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.