||This article is incomplete. (May 2013)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Various links. 
- West African rail loop of 2740 km.
- Abidjan to Ouagadougou line.
- proposed new line linking Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso to Niamey in Niger.
- proposed new line linking Niger and Parakou in Benin.
- rehabilitation of the existing line to Cotonou in Benin.
- new link to Lomé in Togo.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-27. Retrieved 2008-09-20.
|This Africa rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|