From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agape in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agape is commonly used by Christians to describe God's love, defining it as unconditional love.
Agape may also refer to:
- Agape feast, certain meals celebrated by early Christians
- Agape, Chionia, and Irene, Christian virgin-martyrs
- Agapē Agape, a novel by William Gaddis
- Eros and Agape, a two-volume treatise by Swedish theologian Anders Nygren
Churches and organizations
- Agape Europe, the Western European branch of Cru, Campus Crusade for Christ
- Agape Foundation Fund for Nonviolent Social Change, an American non-profit foundation
- Agape International Spiritual Center, a New Thought church in Culver City, California
- Agape Church, Rohri Taluka Sukkur District List of churches in Pakistan
- Agape Church of God Full Gospel Church, Thachukunnu, Puthuppally, Kottayam
- Agape Church, Five Points, Denver
- Agape College (Little Rock, Arkansas), a college in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Agape College, Dimapur
- Agape (Christian rapper)
- Jeunes Agape, an award-winning Trinidad and Tobago musical-drama group
- Agape Music Festival, an annual Christian music festival in Greenville, Illinois
- Agápē (mixtape), a 2012 mixtape by JoJo
- Agape – Agape, a 1983 album by Popol Vuh
- Agape, 2001 album by Yoo Young-jin
- Agape, 1975 album by Rick Cassidy on Homespun Records
- "Agape" (song), a song by Zhang Liyin
- "Agapé", a song by Melocure
- "Agapi", a song by Despina Vandi from 10 Hronia Mazi
- Agape, a song by Bear's den
- Agape 16Year Old, a song by Wake Up, Girls!
- Agape (moth), a genus of moth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.