Ageha (揚羽) is a Japanese word meaning "swallowtail butterfly".It is Taira clan's Mon.
Ageha may also refer to:
- Ageha Ohkawa, a member of the all-female manga-creating team Clamp
- Ageha, the central character in the 1996 Japanese film Swallowtail Butterfly (film)
- Ageha, a character in the 2002 video game Shinobi (2002 video game)
- Ageha, a character in the video game Shinobido: Way of the Ninja
- Ageha, a character in the manga series Basara (manga)
- Ageha, a character in the manga series Number (manga)
- Ageha, the main character of the manga series Papillon (manga)
- Ageha, a character in the manga and anime series GetBackers
- Ageha Squad, a fictitious unit in the anime series Eureka Seven; see List of Eureka Seven characters
- Ageha Yoshina, the main protagonist in the manga series Psyren
- Ageha Kurono, a character in the anime and manga series Rosario + Vampire; see List of Rosario + Vampire characters
- Ageha Himegi, a character in the visual novel, If My Heart Had Wings; see If My Heart Had Wings (visual novel)
- Ageha, a character in the anime and manga series Omamori Himari; see List of Omamori Himari characters
- Ageha, a character in Senran Kagura: New Wave
- Ageha Kuki, a character in the visual novel and anime Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!
- Ageha, a skill for the samurai class in the MMO Final Fantasy XIV
- "Ageha", a song by a Japanese rock group Tourbillon (band)
- "Ageha", a song by a Japanese singer Harumi Tsuyuzaki (also known as Lyrico)
- "Ageha", a song by a Japanese rock group Going Under Ground
- "Ageha", a song by a Japanese pop band Core of Soul
- Ageha (album), an album by a Japanese group w-inds
- Ageha, an album by a Japanese singer Yozuca*
- "Ageha", a song by a Japanese rock group Mucc
- "AGEHA", a song by Ryu☆ in the game Beatmania IIDX 11 IIDXRED
- "AGEHA", a song by the Exile Tribe in GENERATIONS
- ageHa, a nightclub and event space in Shinkiba, Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan
- Ageha100%, a shōjo manga series
- Koakuma Ageha, a fashion magazine dedicated to "gyaru" and hostess styles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ageha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.