From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Agitation (emotion))
|Look up Agitation, agitate, agitation, agitational, or restlessly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agitation may refer to:
- Agitation (action), putting into motion by shaking or stirring, often to achieve mixing
- An emotional state of excitement or restlessness
- Political agitation or demonstration (protest), political activities in which an agitator urges people to do something
In arts and entertainment:
- "Agitation", a Miles Davis song on his album E.S.P.
- "Agitated", a Devo song on their album Total Devo
- "Agitated", a song by the band Muse
- Agitator (disambiguation)
- Excitation (disambiguation)
- Mix (disambiguation)
- Restless (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agitation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.