From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up agora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agora is a general name for a marketplace in ancient Greece.
Agora may also refer to:
- Ancient Agora of Athens
- Agora (Thrace), an ancient Greek town on the Gallipoli peninsula, Turkey
- Agora Center, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Agora Theatre and Ballroom, a concert club in Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- L'Àgora, a multifunctional building in Valencia, Spain
Arts and entertainment
- Agora (sculpture), an art installation by Magdalena Abakanowicz in Chicago's Grant Park
- Cirkus Agora, a Norwegian travelling circus
- Agora (film), a 2009 historical movie about Hypatia of Alexandria
- Agora Trilogy, a fantasy novel trilogy by David Whitley set on the world Agora
- "Agora" (song), a song by Bear Hands
- Agora (band), a Mexican progressive metal band.
- Agora (programming language)
- Agora (web browser), a proof of concept World Wide Web email browser developed in 1994-1997
- Agora, codename of Bing Product Upload, a discontinued part of Microsoft's Bing search engine
- AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture) Program, started by the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization to provide access to scientific information to developing countries
- Asteroidal Gravity Optical and Radar Analysis (AGORA), a proposed space probe to investigate the asteroid Vesta in the 1990s
- Alliance for Global Open Risk Analysis (AGORA), an international forum for the development and sharing of free/open-source software for multi-hazard risk modeling.
- Agora, a 1977 studio jazz album by Paulinho da Costa
- Agora (online marketplace), an online black market
- Agora (organization), a Russian human rights advocacy group
- Agora SA, a Polish media corporation
- The Agora, a network of companies in the publishing, information services, and real estate industries
- Agora Financial, a subsidiary of The Agora network that publishes books, magazines, newsletters and financial web sites
- Agora University, Oradea, Romania
- Name of the building of the Swiss Cancer Centre, Lausanne
- Agora São Paulo or Agora, a Brazilian newspaper started in 1999
- Israeli agora, a unit of currency
- Agorism, a libertarian political philosophy
- Agoura, California, an unincorporated area in Los Angeles County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.