From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Agreement (disambiguation))
|Look up agree or agreement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agreement may refer to:
- Agreement (linguistics) or concord, a change in the form of a word depending on grammatical features of another word
- Gentlemen's agreement, not enforceable by law
- Contract, enforceable in a court of law
- Meeting of the minds (aka mutual agreement) a common understanding in the formation of a contract.
- Reliability (statistics) in the sense of, for example, inter-rater agreement
- A pact, convention, or treaty between nations, sub-national entities, organizations, corporations
- Concord: pact or treaty, frequently between nations (indicating a condition of harmony)
- Agreement, a 1978 book of poetry by Peter Seaton
- Agreement (film), a 1980 Bollywood film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agreement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.