Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ahmad and Ahmed are common Arabic male names.
Ahmad or Ahmed may also refer to:
- Achmad Yani International Airport, an airport in Semarang, Indonesia
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Istanbul
- Ahmedabad, India
- Ahmednagar, India
- Ahmad, Iran, in Kerman Province, Iran
- Ahmadnagar, Pakistan
- Ahmed (film), a 2006 film
- Achmad Soebardjo, Minister of Foreign Affairs Indonesia (1951-1952), (1945)
- Ahmad (rapper), an American hip hop artist
- Ahmad Amiruddin, Governor of South Sulawesi (1983-1993)
- Ahmad Basarah, Deputy Chairman People's Consultative Assembly (2018-Icumbent)
- Ahmad Heryawan, Governor of West Java (2008-Icumbent)
- Ahmad Muzani, Deputy Chairman People's Consultative Assembly (2018-Icumbent)
- Ahmad Yani, National Hero of Indonesia
- Fatumah Ahmed, Kenyan brigadier
- Zainab Ahmed, Nigerian politician
- Muhammad Ahmed, British singer
- Aminah L. Ahmad, African-American ballet dancer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ahmad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.