Ahmad Aqil al-Khatib
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ahmad bin Aqil Al Khatib
|Education||King Saud University (BA), Dalhousie University (Diploma in Wealth Management)|
|Occupation||Chairman of Board of Directors for Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage|
Ahmad bin Aqil al-Khatib is the Chairman of Board of Directors for the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage. He occupied the post of president of the General Entertainment Authority in Saudi Arabia since the 30th of Rajab, 1437H corresponding to 7 May, 2016 until the 4th of Shawwal, 1439H corresponding to 18 June, 2018. Al-Khatib was the Minister of Health in Saudi Arabia from the 9th of Rabi’ Thani, until the 22nd of Jumada al Thani, 1436 H. He also worked as an advisor at the Saudi Royal Court
Al- Khatib was born in al-Riyadh, 1385. He graduated with a BA in Business Administration from King Saud University, and then he obtained a diploma in Wealth Management from Dalhousie University in Canada.
In 1992, he joined the Bank of Riyadh and worked on the establishment of the Customer Investment department. He worked for eleven years at different managements of the Bank of Riyadh. He also joined SABB Bank in 2003 and participated in the establishment of Islamic Banking (Amanah). Afterwards, he moved to Private Services as a General Manager. In 2006, he established Jadwa Investment Company and then he joined the Court of the Crown Prince as an advisor, and he worked as counsellor for the Minister of Defence and manager of the Ministry of Defence development project. Then he moved to work as an advisor at the Saudi Royal Court.
- Chairman of board of directors for the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage (SCTH)
- Chairman of board of directors for the Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI)
- Heads the committee of Quality of Life Program
- Chairman of board of directors for the Saudi Fund for Development
- Advisor to the Council of Ministers General Secretariat
- Advisor to His Excellency the Minister of Defense
- Secretary General and member of the board of directors for Diriyah Gate Development Authority
- Board member at the General Authority for Military Industries
- Board member at the Council of Economic and Development Affairs
- Board member at the Public Investment Fund
- Board member at the National Development Fund
- Chairman of Board of Directors for the Kingdom's General Entertainment Authority (2015-2018)
- Minister of Health (2015)
- Established Jadwa Investment Company (2006)
- Advisor to Crown Prince at the Royal Court
- Establishment of the Islamic Banking (Amanah)- SABB Bank (2003)
- Establishment of the Customer Investment Department at Bank of Riyadh (1992)
- General Manager of Private Services at SABB Bank
- editor20 (2018-12-27). "أمر ملكي: تعيين أحمد بن عقيل الخطيب رئيساً لمجلس إدارة الهيئة العامة للسياحة والتراث الوطني". صحيفة المواطن الإلكترونية (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-02-10.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "تشكيل هيئة عامة لـ"الترفيه" في السعودية". سكاي نيوز عربية (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-02-10.
- "YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2019-02-10.
- "السيرة الذاتية لوزير الصحة أحمد الخطيب". جريدة الرياض (in Arabic). Retrieved 2019-02-10.
- "Curriculum Vitae". scth.gov.sa. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (April 2019)