Ahn Sang-soo (born February 1946)
|Chairperson of the Supreme Council of the Grand National Party|
14 July 2010 – 8 May 2011
|Preceded by||Chung Mong-joon|
|Succeeded by||Jeong Ui-hwa|
|Member of the National Assembly of the Republic of Korea|
|Mayor of Changwon|
1 July 2014
9 February 1946 |
Changwon, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
|Political party||Grand National Party|
|Alma mater||Masan High School
Seoul National University School of Law (LL.B.)
Ahn Sang-soo (hangul:안상수, hanja:安商守, born February 9, 1946, in Changwon) is a South Korean politician. He was chairman of the Grand National Party, the precursor to the Saenuri Party.  Since July 1, 2014, he has been mayor of Changwon. He hopes to improve that city's bicycle-sharing plan.
He mistook thermos flasks as North Korean artillery shells in a bombed-out house afflicted after the Bombardment of Yeonpyeong. This has stirred controversies in the National Assembly of South Korea.
- "Saenuri Party History". Saenuri Party website. Retrieved 2015-02-25.
- Bae, Hyun-jung (2011-04-28). "Ruling party leaders resign". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2011-12-17.
- "Interview with the Mayor of Changwon: Mayor Ahn Sang-soo". ICLEI. 2014-08-04. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "Mayor Ahn Sang Soo of Changwon egged during an assembly meeting". allkpop. September 16, 2014. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "Alliance Chair City has new Mayor". EcoMobility. 2014-07-17. Retrieved December 6, 2014.
- "South Korean party chief claims Thermos flasks are North Korean shells". The Telegraph. 2010-12-02. Retrieved 2010-12-03.