(Redirected from Aide (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aide or AIDE may refer to:
- Aide Iskandar (born 1975), Singaporean professional soccer player
- Charles Hamilton Aide (1826–1906), English author and artist
- An aide is a personal assistant
- aide-de-camp military officer
- Aide (deity), a purported Basque deity
- AIDE (software), (Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment). An open source host-based intrusion detection system
- AIDE (Android application), An Android App that allows Android Apps development directly using the device. It compiles and installs the created app in the device
- Alliance of Independent Democrats in Europe, a former political party at European level
- Advanced Intrusion Detection Environment, an intrusion detection software package
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.