The Ainu Times is the only magazine published in the Ainu language. Its first edition was published for 20 March 1997. It uses both special katakana and romanizations in its articles. Its editor as of 2006 is guitarist Takashi Hamada. It is published four times a year. A Japanese version of each issue, containing Japanese translations of the issue's contents, is published three months after the issue's initial publication.
- Ainu Times homepage (by Takasi Hamada, in Ainu and Japanese) (Archived 2009-10-24)
- オタルナイ・レコード (Archived 2009-10-24) (includes pages on Ainu Times)
- cakcak kamuy oruspe (example of Ainu Times, in Ainu, Japanese and Esperanto, by YOKOYAMA Hiroyuki, a member of Hokkaido Esperanto League (HEL) in JAPAN)
- Brunon Synak; Tomasz Wicherkiewicz (1997). Language minorities and minority languages in the changing Europe: proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Minority Languages, Gdańsk, 1-5 July, 1996. Wydawn. Uniwersytetu Gdańskiego. ISBN 978-83-7017-772-0. Retrieved 9 June 2012.
- "浜田隆史 | SOLO GUITAR RECORDS". SOLO GUITAR RECORDS (in Japanese). 2015-03-16. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "アイヌタイムズ". www.geocities.jp. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the Ainu people is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|