Air Leasing Cameroon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Hubs||Douala International Airport|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2011)|
- Cameroon - Cameroon
- Chad - Chad
- Equatorial Guinea - Equatorial Guinea
The Air Leasing Cameroon fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
The airline had previously operated a further two Fokker F28 aircraft.
- Lazare Kolyang (29 October 2008). "Cameroun: Transport aérien - Divorce entre Air Leasing et Elysian Airlines". All Africa. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- Léopold Chendjou (6 May 2008). "Transport aérien: La Présidence bloque les avions de Fotso". Cameroon Info. Retrieved 15 May 2012.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 8.
- Official website (French)
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cameroon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|