From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up airwave in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Airwave(s) may refer to:
- Airwave Gliders, an Austrian aircraft manufacturer
- Radio wave, particularly artificial waves generated for human communication
- Airwave (communications network), a mobile communications network dedicated for use by emergency services in Great Britain
- AirWave Wireless, a Wi-Fi hotspot provider, acquired by Aruba Networks in 2008
- Airwave (G.I. Joe), a character in the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero universe
- Air Wave, three DC Comics superheroes
- Airwave, a Decepticon in the Transformers Micromasters subline
- Airwave (producer) or Laurent Véronnez (born 1977), Belgian trance musician
- Airwaves (album), a 1979 album by Badfinger
- "Airwave", a song by Rank 1
- "Airwaves" (Brett Kissel song), from Pick Me Up
- "Airwaves", a song by Thomas Dolby from The Golden Age of Wireless
- Iceland Airwaves, an annual music festival in Reykjavik
- Airwaves, a British progressive rock group of the late 70s, best known for You are the New Day, released in 1978.
- Angels & Airwaves, American rock band by Tom Delonge (blink 182)
- Airwaves (gum), a brand of chewing gum sold by Wrigley's
- Airwaves (TV series), a 1986-1990 Canadian sitcom
- Honda Airwave, a 2005-2010 subcompact car
- Airwave, a fictional airline in Microsoft Flight Simulator X
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airwave.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.