(Redirected from Airways)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up airway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An airway is a part of the respiratory system through which air flows.
Airway may also refer to:
- Airway (automobile)
- Airway (aviation), an aerial route taken by airplanes
- Airway (band), a musical ensemble based within the Los Angeles Free Music Society
- Air Ways, an Australian television series
- Jetway, an airport air bridge
- Flyway, an aerial route taken by migrating birds
- Flyway (disambiguation)
- Skyway (disambiguation)
- Flightpath (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Airway"
- All pages with a title containing Airway
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Airway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.