From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Iowa State University journal, see Flyway (magazine). For routes taken by airplanes, see Airway (aviation). For Java database migration framework, see Flyway (software).
|“||The concept of flyway is essentially an operational concept linked to waterfowl whose populations one wishes to manage over their entire migration space.||”|
— Convention on the Conservation of Migratory Species of Wild Animals, United Nations Environment Programme
Flyways of the Americas
Flyways of Eurasia, Africa, and Australasia
- African-Eurasian flyways
- Central Asian Flyway
- East Asian - Australasian Flyway
- West Pacific Flyway
- CMS Secretariat, 32nd Meeting of the Standing Committee (8–9 November 2007). STRATEGIC REVIEW OF FLYWAY PAPER (PDF). Bonn: UNEP/CMS Secretariat,.
- North American Bird Migration Flyways
- Wings Over Wetlands, UNEP-GEF African-Eurasian Flyways Project
- Flyways.us - A collaborative effort of waterfowl managers across the continent
|This article about ornithology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|