Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akasha (also transliterated as Akasa, Akash or Aakash) is a Sanskrit word referring to the Vedic concept of the aether or space.
Akasha, Akasa, Akash or Aakash may also refer to:
- Cyclone Akash, 2007 tropical storm system in the Indian Ocean
Arts and entertainment
- Aakash (film), 2005 movie in the Kannada language
- Akasha (The Vampire Chronicles), character in Anne Rice's novels (and screen adaptions)
- Akasha (band), British electronic music duo
- Akasa (band), London-based pop band
- Akasha (comics) (aka The Living Pharaoh), character in the Marvel Universe
- Akashic Books, an American publisher
- Akash (missile), Indian surface-to-air missile
- Aakash (tablet), inexpensive tablet PC
- The SS Akasha (1886), British steamship
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akasha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.