From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Akbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akbar may refer to:
- Akbar (1542–1605), the third Mughal Emperor.
- Akbar (name)
- HMS Akbar, a number of ships of the Royal Navy
- Akbar, Basilan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Admiral Ackbar, a character in the Star Wars franchise
- Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
- Akbari (disambiguation), an Iranian surname
- Akhbar (disambiguation), a different word, meaning news
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.