Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Akbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akbar (1542–1605) was the third Mughal Emperor.
Akbar or Ackbar may also refer to:
- Akbar (name)
- HMS Akbar, a number of ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Akbar (SP-599), a U.S. Navy patrol boat during World War I
- Akbar, Basilan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Admiral Ackbar, a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise
- Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
- Akbari (disambiguation), an Iranian surname
- Akhbar (disambiguation), a different word, meaning news
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.