Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Akbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akbar may refer to:
- Akbar (1542–1605), the third Mughal Emperor
- Akbar (name)
- HMS Akbar, a number of ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Akbar (SP-599), a U.S. Navy patrol boat during World War I
- Akbar, Basilan, a municipality in the Philippines
- Admiral Ackbar, a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise
- Allahu Akbar (disambiguation)
- Akbari (disambiguation), an Iranian surname
- Akhbar (disambiguation), a different word, meaning news
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.