From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ακρωτήρι in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Akrotiri may refer to:
- Akrotiri and Dhekelia, a British Overseas Territory
- Akrotiri (village), a village in the Akrotiri Peninsula
- Akrotiri Bay, a bay in the south
- Akrotiri Peninsula (Cyprus), a peninsula bounded by Akrotiri Bay and Episkopi Bay
- RAF Akrotiri, a British Royal Air Force base
- Akrotiri, Crete, a peninsula and a municipality on the island of Crete
- Akrotiri (Santorini), a Minoan settlement on the island of Santorini (Thera)
- Akrotiri, Santorini, a modern village nearby the Minoan settlement above
- Akrotiri Salt Lake, a popular wintering place for flamingos in the Akrotiri Peninsula in Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.