- Al Rai (Kuwaiti newspaper), a Kuwaiti newspaper
- Al Ra'i (Jordanian newspaper), a Jordanian newspaper
- Erraï, defunct Tunisian weekly newspaper (1977–1987)
Transliterated from Arabic: الراعي, it may also refer to:
- Alrai, traditional Arabic name of Gamma Cephei, a binary star system in the Cepheus constellation
- al-Rai, Syria, a town in Aleppo Governorate, northern Syria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al Rai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.