From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Alabaster is a name applied to certain minerals, mainly gypsum (a hydrous sulfate of calcium) and calcite (a carbonate of calcium).
Alabaster may also refer to:
- Alabaster (surname), an English surname
- Alabaster (book), a book containing stories by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- Alabaster (manga), a manga by Osamu Tezuka
- "Alabaster", a song by Emma Pollock from her 2016 album In Search of Harperfield
- Inquisitor alabaster, a sea snail species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alabaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.