From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aladağ is a Turkish place name that means "variegated mountain" and may refer to:
- Aladağ, Adana, a district center of Adana Province, Turkey
- Aladağ mine, a chromium ore mine
- Aladağ, Mersin, a village in Toroslar District of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Aladağ, Tarsus, a village in Tarsus district of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Anti-Taurus Mountains, also known as Aladağlar, mountains in the Central Taurus mountain chain of the Taurus Mountains in Turkey
- Aladagh Rural District, Iran
- Aladağlar, a mountain range of Anti-Taurus Mountains in southern Turkey
- Aladağlar National Park, a national park stretching over the provinces of Kayseri, Niğde and Adana in Turkey
People with the surname
- Emin Aladağ (born 1983), Turkish footballer
- Feo Aladag (born 1972), Austrian film director, screenwriter, producer, and actress
- Merve Aladağ (born 1993), Turkish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aladağ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.