Aladin Saha Puduma Pahana
|Aladin Saha Puduma Pahana|
|Directed by||Sumith Kumara|
|Produced by||Prasad Wijesuriya|
|Based on||Stories of Aladdin|
|Starring||Dhananjaya Siriwardena |
|Music by||Dr. Ruwin Dias|
|Edited by||Shan Alwis|
|26 July 2018|
Aladin Saha Puduma Pahana (Sinhala: ඇලඩින් සහ පුදුම පහන) is a 2018 Sri Lankan Sinhalese fantasy thriller film directed by Sumith Kumara and produced by Prasad Wijesuriya. It stars Dhananjaya Siriwardena and Udari Warnakulasooriya in lead roles along with Nethu Priyangika and D.B. Gangodathenna. Music composed by Ruvin Diaz. It is the 1308th Sri Lankan film in the Sinhalese cinema.
- Dhananjaya Siriwardena as Aladin
- Udari Warnakulasooriya
- Nethu Priyangika
- D.B. Gangodathenna
- Dilhara Rajapaksha
- Bindu Bothalegama
- Nimal Pallewatte
- Senaka Titus Anthony
- Priyantha Mansilu
- Rohitha Dias
The film contains two songs.
|1.||"Kumariya Mage"||Ajith Mendis||Saman Lenin, Shantha Pieris|
|2.||"Gini Hulange Pipi"||Ajith Mendis||Sadew Santhula, Dunithi Kavinya, Janani Imathma, Bhanuka Seneviratne, Teran de Alwis|
- "Aladin Saha Puduma Pahana on 26th". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Goal-Aladin on screen today". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 28 July 2018.
- "Dhananjaya became Aladin". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Aladin Saha Puduma Pahana - ඇලඩින් සහ පුදුම පහන". Sinhala Cinema Database. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "Sri Lanka Cinema History". National Film Corporation of Sri Lanka. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Sinhala screened films". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
|This article related to Sri Lankan film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|