Looking southeast along WIS 42
|Elevation||220 m (722 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1560724|
Alaska is an unincorporated community located on Wisconsin Highway 42 in the town of Pierce, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin. Alaska falls between East Alaska Lake and West Alaska Lake and is an important tourist and fishing spot in the region. It also home to the Alaskan Golf Club, a public course located on East Alaska Lake.
- "Alaska". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Kewaunee County's Parks & Campgrounds". Visit Kewaunee County. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "MSR Maps". United States Geographical Survey. Microsoft. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "Alaskan Golf Club". Golf Wisconsin. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "Towns named after states". Reading Eagle. Jul 2, 1897. p. 3. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Gard, Robert (2015). The Romance of Wisconsin Place Names (2nd ed.). Madison, WI: Wisconsin Historical Society Press. p. 6. ISBN 978-0-87020-707-5.
|This article about a location in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|